Shower me with flowers...

by - 19:45

Oh. My. God. How long has it been since my last post? 20ish days I think? Excusez-moi, I was too busy with my college finals and everything around it, I just couldn't find time to shoot decent outfit (except oversized t-shirt and baggy shorts). Buut here I aam, with the the dopest outfit you can find! Actually, it was such a hard job to find it since this pajama-suit was sold out in Zara so I had to find worthy replacement for it. Aaand I've searched the valleys of the Internet and finally found it on Ali-express! Buut it is your lucky day since it is back in Zara stores and online shop, AND it is also on sale (yaay, lucky me 😏). I've decided to go for black shoes since the black is the only color that can actually distinguish itself from all the flowers and everything that is going on. Btw, you could notice on my Instagram that I just love golden earrings this season so this post is nothing different than that. And lets not forget this watch! It is classic so it goes with everything! It is reaally cool since it shows you time (duuh), date, moon phases and your own reflection in it since it is so shiny hihi. I really love this outfit and I can really see myself wearing it during the summer nights. I hope you like it as much as I do! Let me know down in the comments section! Find links down below for everything that I am wearing.

XOXO, M.

***
O. Moj. Bože. Koliko je prošlo od zadnje objave? 20-ak dana? Ispričavam se, imala sam preeviše stvari obaviti oko faksa i još su se utrpali tu i ispiti pa jednostavno nisam stigla poslikati nikakav outfit (osim preširoke majice i vrećastih hlačica). Aliii, ovdje sam! S najboljim outfitom kojega možete naći! Zapravo, muku sam mučila kako ga naći jer je bio zapravo rasprodan u Zari pa sam zasukala rukave i istražila doline Interneta. I našla sam ga! Ali, danas je vaš sretan dan jer je odijelo OPET u Zari i na rasprodaji je (jeeej, koliko sreću imam 😑). Odlučila sam obuti crne cipele jer se jedino crna boja može istaknuti među ovolikim cvijećem i svime. Btw, mislim da ste mogli primjetiti na mome Instagram profilu da stalno nosim različite zlatne naušnice ove sezone tako da ovaj post nije ništa drugačiji od onih na Instagramu. I nemojmo zaboraviti ovaj prekrasni sat! Sat je klasika pa ide na sve. I baš je cool, pokazuje vrijeme (dd?), datum, faze mjeseca i vlastitu reflekciju jer je sjajni i divni hihi. Stvarno mi se sviđa ovaj outfit, vidim se u njemu kroz ljetne večeri. Nadam se da se i vama sviđa koliko meni! Javite mi šta mislite u komentarima! Linkove na sve što nosim možete također naći ispod ovoga teksta.

XOXO, M.

Suit - Aliexpress
Shoes - Rosegal
Watch - Henry London
Earrings - Zaful



















You May Also Like

0 komentari